“I help decision-makers make good decisions about Call Centres and Contact Centres”
To be recognised as a “World Class Contact Centre”
the operation must meet ALL THREE of the following criteria:
1: Aligned and Integrated Strategies
- The contact centre is fully aligned with and supportive of the organisation’s core business strategies and operations.
2: Operationally, it meets with Specific (defined) Standards
- The contact centre achieves a better than 85% compliance with clearly specified standards as defined by the organisation;
- by internal and external customer expectations;
- by specific industry, statutory, regulatory or contractual requirements. ( e.g. FSB, PCI, SABS and/or ISO Contact Centre Standards)
3: Benchmarked against Similar Operations
- The contact centre is benchmarked – at least on an annual basis – against National, Regional and International ‘same-sector’ and similar non competitive contact centres and ..
- It achieves at least an 85% compliance score against those Key Performance Indicators that are Internationally recognised to comprise ‘Best Practice’ for a contact centre operation of the same or closely similar type.
Watch this short video for a more detailed definition of a “World Class” contact centre
Is your Call Centre or Contact Centre truly “World Class”? Would you like it to be?
Let us professionally assess, audit and benchmark your contact centre against globally recognised ‘Best Practice’ using one of our own proprietary methodologies or the internationally renowned SnapshotzOnline process and toolset.